Sunday, September 2, 2007

No hiding!

Well the Coach is back from a well earned holiday / honeymoon and I have no doubt he is ready to push us all as the 2007 - 2008 season of triathlon is just around the corner.
For me, my first race of the season is the Gold Coast half Ironman on Sunday 30Th September - Yes only 4 weeks away.
The past week for me has been a good one in terms of training - All boxes were ticked.
So now is the time for me to make sure that I watch my food, listen to my body, and train the house down so that I can achieve my goal - A PB of course!!
This will show me what a cold winter in Melbourne has done for me and all the freezing morning's that a group of us spent climbing "Wild wood road" over & over again has done for my strength.
I know my running has improved with a couple of results in a 10K & Half Marathon heading in the right direction (quicker)
For me, there is No Hiding - time to put my balls on the line, be tough & disciplined on myself over the next 4 weeks and bring back a positive result.
Too Late for a COFFEE now - I'm off to bed - a 5:30am swim awaits me!

Caff

No comments: