Sunday, November 4, 2007

HARD CORE

Today when nearly all of Melbourne were tucked up in bed due to the howling winds and torrential down pour of rain, the ETPA "HARD CORE" lads were smashing up a 2hr + ride / 1hr 40 run set.
These guys are now officially "Hard Core" (as we always knew they were).
The conditions were / are the worst I have seen for a LONG time so my hat goes off to these guys.
This is another feather in their cap and something they can draw strength from when racing the Shepparton Half Ironman in about 3 weeks.
I on the other hand needed to play this one a little smarter as I injured myself earlier in the week so it was off to MSAC (Melbourne Sports Aquatic Center) to punch out a solid swim set - which I did.
In signing off, a quick "Good luck" to those competing today up at Pt Mac in the Half Ironman.
I'm sure you will all have a solid race.
Caff

No comments: